Dog Vaccinations Uk Taking My Dog From Thailand To The Uk?

Taking my dog from thailand to the uk? - dog vaccinations uk

I take my dog from Thailand to the UK when you return home later this year, she 4 months old chiouwa / German miniature pinscher mix that I rescued from the street for about 3 months when I found out she was on the leg wounded, with no hair and was treated very badly, so she could say.
Now it is a small living things, with a silk coat, perfectly healed and looks like a Crufts dog :-)

Anyway, I'm very attatched to it and put it behind me, to sing, it would be unfair to him and I love them is a big part of my life, I saw DEFRA and pets, but theres no answer, as I do what she has had its rabies vaccination and disadvantages of Quantum Dog DA2PPvL / (HP +) for the main protection against hepatitis vaccinations / flu / adenovirus, etc.

If anyone out there has done this before, or the purchase of a dog into the UK from an EU country, without Your help would be appreciated, I will be quarantined, but can not really leave behind.

Thank you people

0 comments:

Post a Comment