Bad Taste In Store Mouth Experience With Employment At Bebe?

Experience with employment at Bebe? - bad taste in store mouth

My shopping center recently opened a glass. I went the other day to pick up an application and sales staff / branch manager told me that both the hiring manager is in the rest of the night, and the application and complete return. Therefore, I am, and was back in 45 minutes. When I returned, it seemed like observing, laughing. And the human resources director, said a number of things, the manager, and finally by sending a representative, he immediately said, "it would be in touch."

I felt humiliated.

Actually, was a job at Abercrombie & Fitch later in the week, the more my style anyway, but the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

In any case, have previous experience with the baby? The politics of the situation from? I never even knew it was a goal not achieved. However, they have nothing, but look at me, before having his nose for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment